THE JAMES BOND INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB ENTERS A NEW ERA
Established for over 25 years and with a global membership, the JBIFC is set for go from strength to strength on the verge of the 21 st Eon Bond film, Casino Royale, hitting our screens in November 2006.
We have brought together a new editorial team for production of the Club's exciting new magazine:
'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang'
The first issue of the magazine will come out towards the end of October and a second issue will be released before the end of this year. It has taken longer than expected to set up but I’m sure it will be worth it.
Following the first two issues, the magazine will be released quarterly. We hope to bring you features, news and analysis of the incredible world of James Bond on a more regular basis from now on.
Another reason to celebrate! Membership rates for the JBIFC have been reduced as follows:
Eire / Europe €45.00
Rest of World £35.00
If paying by international money order or cheque, the rates are increased to cover the handling charge levied on us:
Eire / Europe €52.50
Rest of World £40.00
For this you receive:
- 4 copies of the new Club magazine, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- A personalised Membership Card with unique ID number enabling you to enter our encrypted ‘Members Only’ area at the JBIFC website
- Monthly emailed ‘html’ newsletter
- 10% discount on all licensed merchandise available from the Club’s online store
- Chance to win authentic autographed photos of Bond stars in our monthly draw.
KISS KISS BANG BANG magazine will retail individually for
£8/ $15/ €13.
If you join the JBIFC and pay by credit/debit card you will:
- Save money for 4 copies of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Ensure you receive your copies of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang as it will only be available at select retail outlets
- Receive a copy of the magazine before it is publicly available.
Thank you all for your support.
Chairman, The James Bond International Fan Club